Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our company. We welcome applicants from all industry backgrounds with stable employment history, great work ethic, and an eagerness to learn! Come join our team in an industry that provides amazing challenges and a variety of work and enjoy top pay, top benefits, and a great work environment. We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us. We have a clean, high-quality facility and commit to the safety of all our team members, so we ensure employees go home safely to their families each day.
Never encounter a boring day when you work with us. Our activities and tasks vary with the agricultural season cycle.
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks associated with general plant operations and field activities that will evolve with each season throughout the year. You will be responsible for setting up and monitoring highly automated equipment for various processes such as harvest, conditioning, treating, and packing.
Responsibilities - What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Harvest activities such as preparation, receiving, pre-cleaning etc.
- Conditioning activities such as gravity operation, packaging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities.
- Field management activities such as scouting, field maintenance.
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for future aid in continuous improvement projects.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
For more details go to https://careers.corteva.com and search "Worthington"