Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our company. Come join our team and enjoy top pay, top benefits, and a great work environment! We have a clean, high-quality facility and commit to the safety of all our team members, so we ensure employees go home safely to their families each day. We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for employees who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds with maintenance and/or mechanical experience are encouraged to apply!
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Support Plant Operations.
- Deliver maintenance support for Capital projects.
- Maintain Condition of the plant shop and maintenance tools.
- Support Process Safety Management and location safety efforts.
- Conduct seasonal prep work including Annual Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, and Improvements.
- Assure proper set-up, calibration, operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment, machines, and facilities.
- Complete grounds and facility maintenance as needed.
- Utilize Predictive Maintenance tools to detect and remedy future machine failures.
- Create, continually update, and train Preventative Maintenance plans for varied equipment.
- Complete fabrication projects to improve plant processes.
- Maintain detailed equipment records and prints.