- Ice Miller: Indiana Chamber legal counsel has Resource Center on Coronavirus in the Workplace
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Department of Homeland Security (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency): Security in Remote Working Situations
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus
- Small Business Administration survey: Information to be used to assist in requesting an economic injury disaster declaration and identifying greatest areas of need
Families who need help finding or paying for care can contact Brighter Futures Indiana at 800-299-1627 to speak to a referral specialist.
Every community has a resource and referral agency that can also connect parents with local child care options and provide referrals for support. Families can find their local CCR&R by calling 800-299-1627 or by consulting this map (direct link: https://www.in.gov/fssa/files/Referral_Services_Provider_Map.pdf )
Families should choose licensed and regulated care for their children. To find out if a provider is licensed or regulated, go to www.ChildCareFinder.in.gov or call 800-299-1627.
General Government Information: www.gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus / https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19